FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

A few bugs

Besides the disappearing glitch, sometimes fancy pants doesn't like to jump when in full run or starts running really fast when he lands after a jump.

OHP: Death Squares OHP: Death Squares

Needs some work, but okay.

The hit boxes on the red squares are messed up, plus there is nothing to avoid in this game while attacking red squares.

Gene's Backpack Scramble Gene's Backpack Scramble

Nice game but has some flaws

This game has no glitches; besides from the junk from last level staying on the next level if you start too early. It is a bit hard to get the items when Gene and the scooter take damage from space junk. It is also somewhat annoying to hear "Hee Hee Hee!" followed by an "Oh no!" every minute.

Mega Kuningan Blast Mega Kuningan Blast

Needs some work.

This is a pretty nice game but some of the controls are messed up. The battle stage has you switching between characters to do simple tasks like picking up items. I think the gunner should be able to pick up ammo. Also, if you were going to make us switch between the characters, don't make the other character move out of cover when the character you are controlling makes the camera move.

~P.S. I hate Mochiads and your game is full of them!

Extreme bubble Z Extreme bubble Z

It's ok but...

You might want to make the pointer thing alittle bit bigger and more noticeable.

FlashTrek: Broken Mirror FlashTrek: Broken Mirror

If only it was an MMO

This is the coolest Star Trek game on The web. I only wish this was more of a Massive-Multiplayer-Online thing and have more of an experience system other than buying your skill levels.

Age of War Age of War

Pretty cool game

I like most stuff about this game except the special on the 3rd age which does not fit the other ages' specials. The only other thing to change would be a way to repair your base at the 5th age. That way the game is even more fun to play. Also if you have free time and would like to do something with this game, make an online version to the game so two people could paly against each other. Good job kid for making a great game.