Forgotten Planet Forgotten Planet

Why upload an old animation if you don't think it's great? If you want to breath life back into an old animation, do an HD version or a director's cut. You could have redrawn scenes to have more details and shading, used a better converter so your animation isn't artifact-ed to hell, and recorded music with a better microphone so that it's not crackling when silent. Stop putting effort into making excuses for bad animations, and put effort into learning how to create better ones.

HiddenSkull responds:

Thank you for the feedback, I am working on new animations this is just something I wanted to do.

UMB animation shorts intro UMB animation shorts intro

The faces of Mario and Luigi are a bit off when they are blinking in the title screen. Plus there is a lot of unused space up at the top through most of animation. It's a good start.

utramariobros responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, I have an OCD problem so I tried fixing it and thats what I gotten, I'm making sure that im going to fix alot of things and use it all for adobe flash.

Funny part is I usually just create the frames in a photoshop program then imported it on sony vegas. Next time I'm going to see if you're able to do that in Adobe Flash. I wonder if any other animators do that.

Stranger Neighbors Stranger Neighbors

Good stuff. The animations were nice and I always love it when animators add music at the end and then make it stop when you press the replay button.

LeffsHanid responds:

Thank you! It actually took me a little while to figure out how to make the music stop. But glad you enjoyed it guy!

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

A few bugs

Besides the disappearing glitch, sometimes fancy pants doesn't like to jump when in full run or starts running really fast when he lands after a jump.

OHP: Death Squares OHP: Death Squares

Needs some work, but okay.

The hit boxes on the red squares are messed up, plus there is nothing to avoid in this game while attacking red squares.

Gene's Backpack Scramble Gene's Backpack Scramble

Nice game but has some flaws

This game has no glitches; besides from the junk from last level staying on the next level if you start too early. It is a bit hard to get the items when Gene and the scooter take damage from space junk. It is also somewhat annoying to hear "Hee Hee Hee!" followed by an "Oh no!" every minute.

EnV - NameMySongForMe3 EnV - NameMySongForMe3

Vengeance

This one also sounds freaking fantastic.

EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5 EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5

Recursive Rave

I can't wait to hear the full version.

MMZX - Wonder Panorama V2 MMZX - Wonder Panorama V2

Wonderful!

I think that the synthesizer for the melody is a nice improvement over the guitar in V1. Nice work!